Friday, July 12, 2019

Llewellyn's Complete Book of Essential Oils by Sandra Kynes

★★☐☐ ☐ The publisher has provided a copy for review.
Essential oils: you've encountered them in pharmacies, on gift shop shelves, and at holistic medicine displays.

Kynes presents a what, why, what for, and how to of using these oils in religious practice (she's a modern witch) and home life. While my faith conflicts directly with hers, I found some of the ideas for health useful. I skipped the religious chapters.  I suggest you do the same.

Read with caution - it's as much a philosophy of religion as a manual for using naturopathic aids. (It fascinates me that earth-as-mother religions are presented without apology while ancient faiths such as Christianity are censored.)

Recommended with the same cautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment