Monday, September 23, 2024

In Too Deep by Lee Child; Andrew Child

★★★★ ☐ The publisher has provided a copy for review.
Oh boy. Hang onto your seat for another wild ride with Jack Reacher. I enjoy the series (is this almost #30?) because of the story line, which I find unpredictable. There's always a crime - moral or legal trouble, a beautiful woman in distress, and Reacher drifting through nearby. From there it turns into a tornado of action.

Like most of the Reacher novels, this one kept me up late at night. I never knew what was around the bend. You'll turn page after page ("Just one more") and sigh with satisfaction when the end comes.

I'm always thinking, "What's the next one going to be about?" And, "When's it coming out?" 

If you enjoy thrillers, unexpected heroes, and a touch of romance, Lee and Andrew Child serve it up in a riveting story. Have fun. (And keep the porch light on if you're scared of the dark.)

No comments:

Post a Comment