Thursday, July 5, 2018

Professor at Large: The Cornell Years by John Cleese

★★★★★  The publisher provided a copy for review
Well, I never expected to be absorbed into an academic volume. I thoroughly enjoyed the presentations by Cleese, a deep thinker with a humorous delivery. If you like exploring the world in unconventional ways, want to have your assumptions provoked in new directions - this might be a volume for you.

You'll want to take your time to work through the sessions. Maybe take it along on a retreat or nibble around the edges for a few months. You'll say what I did, "I never thought about that before," and "I've never thought about that just this way." It's like taking your mind to an amusement park and extreme challenge at the same time. Hang on for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment