Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Small Business Accounting: Master Accounting In 4 Hours As A Non-Accountant by Abdullah Mamun


★★★★ ☐ The publisher has provided a copy for review.

Ok, I picked this one up and thought, "If a financial idiot like myself can understand this, it's one I want on my shelf." And then, "Why didn't I have this when I worked for myself and had no idea how to keep my books straight?" 

If you're intimidated by the paperwork to run a small business, you need this book. If you've been confused by online ledgers and bookkeeping, you'll want to read it thoroughly. And, if you've ever run across accounting terms and wondered about this new language, you'll appreciate the glossary of definitions.

Recommended for all small business owners, the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment