Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Complications by Danielle Steel


★★★★ ☐ The publisher has provided a copy for review.

I'm a bit late to review this one. It was interesting to explore the ups and downs of running a famous hotel. You can only imagine what goes on behind the scenes of a client's effortless stay. 

Steel writes imaginative and wonderful descriptions of Oliver and Yvonne, tasked with caring for guests. It's a touch of romance, adventure, and mystery in the best and worst case scenario with implications for staff, guests, and onlookers. I got caught up in the drama, especially since I used to clean hotel rooms during college summers. (Ugh. But I learned a lot!)

I enjoyed this novel. I also plan to tip my servers and maintenance personnel a little extra on our next stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment