Friday, June 16, 2023

Mind Shift by Erwin McManus

★★★★★ The publisher provided a copy for review
Erwin R. McManus is hardly new on the coaching or pastoral scene. He's know for his passionate pursuit of creative communication and encouraging others. He's done a lot of things already - movies, church, fashion, etc.

In this latest book, he reviews internal-mental shifts that lead to success and a full happy life of service. They include a focus on people, integrity, knowing that even the best relationships may be seasonal, the importance of hard work, and much more.

It's hardly ground-breaking or cutting edge new information. Rather, it is an essential summary of 12 core values that are often ignored in current culture. 

I listened to it twice, and that's the first book I've done that with in years - because I didn't want to miss the lessons. I took notes. I'm going to pass it on to the people I mentor and share it with my mentors.


No comments:

Post a Comment