Thursday, April 21, 2016

Amy Snow by Tracy Rees

★★★★★  The publisher provided a copy for review.
I couldn't put it down.

Well, when I had other things pressing me, I couldn't wait to get back to Amy's story of challenges, hope, and exploration. Amy, an orphan befriended by an older girl of privilege, sets out on a journey of surprise and discovery. Lots of surprises in this one! I couldn't anticipate where she would go next or what the outcome would be.

The adventure, Rees' eye for detail without getting us lost or distracted, and the humanity of the characters had me on the edge of my seat. If you like a good story, enjoy meeting people, and want to understand their motives and aspirations, this book is well worth purchasing. Hope you like it as much as I did. (I can't wait for the next book from Rees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment