Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How Women Decide by Therese Huston

★★★★★  The publisher provided a copy for review.
Ok. This one knocked me over. It explained so many interactions in the workplace, both positive and negative. I'm going to buy a copy - that's how important it is to my leadership future.

Huston explores the way women make decisions when relaxed, stressed, in situations with other women present (or not), etc. Each chapter contains a review that is helpful for evaluating the information and applying it.

She also explains how men react to women's decisions. The book is based on many studies of leadership, gender, and cognition. I highly recommend it for any woman in the workplace, whether trying to be heard, to initiate / support change, or seeking a promotion. "GO GIRL!" (Nah, she didn't say that. I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment