Are you considering being a vegetarian for health, religious, or earth-care reasons? Here's a new cookbook with built-in flexibility for those committed or experimenting with a vegetarian diet.
What I liked:
- The book starts with an ingredients list. Some of us may not be familiar with items commonly used to flavor vegan or plant-based diets and meat-free substitutes.
- The recipes are grouped several ways - by meal, by full- and part-time variations, and week, weekend, special events, and planning ahead.
- The pictures made me drool in anticipation.
- The index references ingredient as well as recipe
Why I'd buy (and recommend) it:
- With a British author, there are a lot of new things for North Americans to combine and try
- The flexibility of cooking for vegetarians and non-vegetarians makes the recipes appeal to a wider group